a commercial Interior Design and Project Management firm. We specialize in retail and office projects across Canada.
Cutler works with companies of all sizes to start or grow a successful brand and real estate portfolio.
Cutler was formed in 2009 by Jeff and Natalie Cutler. Today the company is operated by the principals and a dedicated team who assist our clients in exceeding their design and business objectives.
We specialize in retail and office projects across Canada.
Ok, now onto the fun part — figuring out what your space will look like and how to make it happen. Concept drawings, 3D renderings, and efficient space planning are a few of the tools that we use to transform your vision into an amazing interior space.
Successful projects are the result of great planning. From design concept development to site selection, we work together with you to ensure that your project starts off in the right direction.
Professional Project Management is key to a well-executed project. We can manage all aspects of the pre-construction phase of your project and then work with a qualified General Contractor to meet key project objectives.
Cutler works with companies of all sizes to design and manage their real estate projects. Our goal is to make your project stand out as one of the best. We are driven by creativity – but also focused on thorough execution to deliver on an exceptional result.
- concept & prototype development
- branding & signage development
- creative design & space planning
- feasibility planning
- potential location site reviews
- schedule & budget planning
- existing brand integration into a new retail environment
- site survey & site specific space planning
- material selection & specifications
- 3D renderings
- production of detailed interior & construction drawings
- procurement of mechanical & electrical drawings
- millwork & fixture design
- branding, logos, signage design, & graphics creation
- interior merchandising solutions
- audio/video, security, & point of sale solutions
- project management (budgets, schedules, vendors, etc.)
- building permits
- vendor selection & management
- project management
- contract documentation & administration
- project vendor management
- fixtures, furniture, & materials procurement
- custom lighting & furniture
- design finishing touches & staging